Sunday, March 04, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 408

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. You really do not understand how a person's brain works.

9. Not many people know my mate Paul.

8. I've never seen one like this before.

7. We're not going to get there straight away, it'll take some time.

6. It's not a soft drink, it's got alcohol in it.

5. It's not a leading name, I mean, I don't know it.

4. Recalling it is quite difficult now.

3. Both ends of the same thing can be seen at once.

2. There was an earthquake, but I was surprised nothing happened afterwards.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. This is my world, this is where I belong.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: