Sunday, February 25, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 407

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Luke is my friend and no-one else's.

9. Stop taking about biscuits, who really cares?

8. You really should go to hospital with that thing.

7. Let's remember what happened last time with those leggings.

6. I thought they looked far better on the model.

5. Keep that quiet, I don't want Gaz finding out about it all.

4. I'm in a home at the moment, but that's just temporary.

3. This will only work until you decide to change things and not take it anymore.

2. There's a person sat over there who looks right shifty.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Where are we anyway? I haven't seen any people for 20 minutes.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: