Friday, November 03, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 389

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I haven't seen what I can't talk about.

9. People think he's hot, I think he's dead boring.

8. It's just a backpack, no need to get like that.

7. Experts think it's worth over £200.

6. What's wrong with them, why wear white?

5. I owe him money and he doesn't take cards.

4. I never sit there, I can't get out if someone sits next to me.

3. Subway always has that strange smell, I don't go in there any more.

2. The points added up, but I still missed the level and so I lose them all now.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I was so disappointed I nearly woke up.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: