Saturday, July 29, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 376

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. The envelope, Rene.

9. Are you okay to pick us up and take us to Waitrose?

8. On occasion my feet would turn off.

7. Oh just the usual scrapes and scars.

6. Do you know how to play the recorder? I've ben playing the recorder for years now, I only know how to play beeeeeeeee.

5. At least you know your blood has been locally sourced.

4. No, we're going straight through to Abbey Meads, oh thank goodness.

3. This is like a really bad 80s band.

2. I presumed you were going to check before meeting me?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. If Pam's there with the red volvo, then leave it under the barbecue lid.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: