Friday, June 23, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 372

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Tell Mummy all the details of the funny man.

9. I heard the bone crack.

8. It's got zero calories in it, which is good as it's basically useless.

7. It exploded and she got plastic all over the kitchen.

6. Experts from Bristol are working on it.

5. I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were going to be totally freaked out.

4. You know, I've never liked that route with the narrow left turn.

3. We all know who he's been carrying on with.

2. I'll never win any awards for world's best dad.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You'll always be ready for getting divorced in a hurry.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: