Sunday, June 11, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 370

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. No, it went all yellow, then it fell off.

9. No, Snapchat is where I'm at like all the time.

8. The wrath of Clive is what we'll call it.

7. There were no shoes left, so I ended up going in my socks and pretending I was being ironic.

6. Just because she turns up to your party it doesn't mean she should have been allowed to come.

5. They're every 5 minutes, it's ridiculous, most are empty, but more work for us.

4. A bucket got left out the window which the cat jumped on and got stuck in.

3. We had cod, which isn't my favourite, but certainly isn't my worst.

2. Outrageous to think he got a promotion having been at home for 7 months.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Lunch should be a fun affair, not a shrink-wrapped torrid hell.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.


No comments: