Sunday, October 02, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 336

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Oh it's kept very clean in here.

9. No, that's my yogurt.

8. I think her really needs to think about what he needs when he thinks proper.

7. I thought she'd moved to Southampton, but she was sat in her garden with her feet in water.

6. If you keep moaning I'm just going to ignore you until we get home.

5. Lets keep it in perspective for once.

4. It's not a good idea, we all know it.

3. A generous amount of salt, then scrub it for all you're worth.

2. Keep your top on for goodness sake.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I beg you to keep it to yourself because if Sharon finds out, we're all for it.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: