Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 335

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I was once mistaken for Vernon Kay, until I opened my mouth.'

9. It's stacked up again, I don't believe this, why don't they just take the lights away and let the roundabout just be a roundabout.

8. There's initials on the side of it, who's it by?

7. I saw you out the window, but you were busy shouting at Keith.

6. She was stood at the front door in her pyjamas.

5. Taking away all the rubbish from the loft means I can make it into a gym.

4. They put a fake beard on the dog, it looked just the same.

3. Pizza again, how unimaginative.

2. He's got a new album out, but it's being kept secret.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Bless you for caring and may the sun shine on you and the righteous.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: