Sunday, July 03, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 324

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I didn't dare to expect it.

9. Beyond the realms of possibility is what you really mean to say.

8. You've just beaten such a great team.

7. There you go, I told you it would melt.

6. I kept hanging on and hanging on and hanging on and he didn't turn up.

5. People at her school were asking on Monday if they had to leave.

4. He's not representative of my views.

3. Don't talk to me about moving annual averages.

2. She's not sick, or on holiday, she's left her at her ex-husbands so she can go to see Beyonce.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. They could win the whole thing if they have lucky breaks all the way through.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: