Friday, June 17, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 321

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. But that's what I'm allergic to too.

9. It's all about weddings it seems, at massive expense.

8. It's not something I like to see on TV.

7. I saw him walking towards me so I dived into Specsavers.

6. Sandra doesn't have to prove anything she's just got to do her job like everyone else.

5. I'm trying to be creative but I just can't think in a marketing perspective.

4. He said he was going to take me over to meet his family, so it appears there's life in it yet.

3. We went for lunch in Subway, yeah I know, so romantic.

2. You took me by surprise, I thought this was a double-decker.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. And that's when I had my first knickerbocker glory.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: