Thursday, May 19, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 317

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. So the saga continues and for the third year running I don't care one little bit.

9. He was a keen student, then it all started going wrong.

8. They're shimmering, look, shimmering.

7. If he creates an entrance like that again, we'll be in for a good time.

6. There was a tinkle, but I tried to block it out at the time.

5. Thank you mate, I've just moved here.

4. I'm going camping, can you tell how excited I am?

3. I'm the only woman in the office, so the bar has been set rather low.

2. What about the rest of me, I'll be freezing wearing this to the wedding.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1.  I didn't vote for him, how can you trust a man with a nose like that?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: