Sunday, April 24, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 314

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Do you want some bread, we'll need to get off here to get some bread, we'll get off here.

9. I've got a routine for Snapchat, but I don't reveal it to anyone.

8. If you ask me, there's no excuse for it, whoever heard of a tanning bed?

7. You're not going to even notice, I'm going to be out the door, before you even wake up.

6. No, I've already seen that film, it wasn't worth it, but we had a good time afterwards.

5. Sharon expected to be nervous, but the whole of the team meeting was really pleased she'd be taking over.

4. He can swing for all I care, I've had it living with him, I deserve better than this.

3. Don't forget to smile.

2. She brought him a cup of tea, but it caused more harm than good.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1.  I have to talk to you, can you make some excuse tomorrow and slip away?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: