Sunday, April 03, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 311

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I want you to grow up just a bit and realise it's not appropriate.

9. I have a rather attractive nose.

8. You'd be working from home, which is not much different to now.

7. You missed the earlier one, I saw you run passed.

6. Keep your hands off her until you're sure that her husband is back inside.

5. They say that she was suspended after the petty cash went missing.

4. I never use the market anyway.

3. In that case, I'm going to reconsider the whole situation.

2. What a surprise to see you out of work.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'd rather be honest than an absolute twat that people roll their eyes at.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: