Sunday, January 31, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 302

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm staying true to myself and if he doesn't like that, then he can jog on my dear.

9. There's a gang of people after him, I don't know what the hell he's done but he better watch out.

8. He's desperate to let her know he's not with her anymore.

7. I'm going to ask the interview panel if they can really cope without me.

6. It's the element of surprise that he does really well in his movies.

5. It's raining again, you'd think there wasn't enough water for it to keep going like this.

4. He's got me all the details of Universal Credit, I don't understand it.

3. It's a ready-made lasagne and haddock pie, I might have both for tea.

2. I sold him my old phone and never detailed all the pictures on it, god knows what he thinks of what he's bound to find.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Two weeks booked in Greece, all-inclusive resort, I need to get a bikini and a spray tan before I go.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: