Sunday, July 12, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 273

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. A veil is never going to work.

9. This is really weird, normally I sit where you're sitting.

8. I feel it'll only work for you and him if you really, really want it to.

7. Don't shout, I'm not going to have a discussion with you if you're going to be like this.

6. Except less and you'll always be surprised.

5. It all started last year when she came back with that sun tan.

4. Mary always struck me as incapable of being in a relationship.

3. The main area of change will be at regional, they have no idea what's coming.

2. I've not had a drink since earlier on, but I can't remember what time it was.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Let's pretend for a minute that I actually care and let's see if Matt actually notices, because I can be really aware actually, despite what he thinks actually.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: