Sunday, May 31, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 267

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. The only time I've been on a bus is with you.

9. I'm not going to do it for you, you're a grown adult and I've just shown you the order to push the buttons in, go on, on you go.

8. It wouldn't let me fill out the form, they kept saying it's because you only get a UK birth certificate if you're born in the UK, but no-one told me.

7. They've got vacancies, I'm going for them.

6. When you're a child, you're after that type of validation.

5. You shouldn't be seen wearing those trousers outside of 1988.

4. Fish is most certainly the dish of the day, chippy tonight.

3. Mention that when you text her, that'll win her over.

2. Let's have pasta for tea, I've got some of that garlic bread too, can't beat it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Don't walk away from me, I love you Sandra, I mean Becky, Becky!

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: