Sunday, April 19, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 261

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. So what does that matter? He's still got my phone,

9. I pay you 260 quid, then you pay me back for what you owe after the last lot.

8. She lives way over Moredon, I always get lost on the way.

7. That's not fun, it's just what you've got to do.

6. Upstairs is the way to go.

5. Standby for something sarcastic and not very funny.

4. Away we go to the shops.

3. James didn't bring those tissues, just use her sleeve.

2. I wouldn't do that, there's too many by the doors.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. He caused a tailback all along Great Western Way, top way to get everyone to vote.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: