Sunday, March 29, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 258

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He didn't reckon on my pants being that colour.

9. No, I don't believe it, you have no clue.

8. You've got to remember that their mortgage is way too big, even for Paul and Sandie at the top of the road.

7. I was being kind and it was just thrown back at me.

6. We went to the cinema, it was rubbish, can't stand going with her, she talks all the way through.

5. Have you seen they're shut the road, bloody ridiculous.

4. Two more trips on this then I'm off for two weeks.

3. He despatched two pallets without getting it signed off, I don't think they'll keep him.

2. Get 4 more stamps and I can get a ready toasted sandwich, but I prefer the salads.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'm making the point that you can't expect anyone to care about the accounts, it's not a sexy department like marketing.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: