Sunday, March 22, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 257

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. If I were you, I'd stick to the blue cover, they had that in Made In Chelsea.

9. Did you think she wouldn't notice, it was on Facebook.

8. I left before Claire arrived with her cats from sales.

7. I must inform you that you're very wrong.

6. I've defaulted the jumper, it's the best I can do.

5. We went out for drinks, then I drove her home, to Covingham.

4. I was nearly late, but then I put my easier shoes on.

3. He always sits in that seat, OCD?

2. They're going to buy one for the other depot, should make them less pissy.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'm getting ready for summer, diet has started, dug out the sunglasses and I've bought loads of new underwear.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: