Sunday, January 25, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 252


Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. No it's misty, that's not smoke.

9. In the interview she kept referring to KPIs, all I could think of was KP nuts.

8. I've not had these crisps since you could buy them in the canteen.

7. He's got crap all over his desk, their apartment must be like a tip.

6. What an undercut, knobber.

5. No the other side, over where you'd turn off for Eldene, he lives there, but it's a lot bigger than you'd imagine, you could park a tank on his front drive.

4. Too me ages to look like this, I tried on four pairs of trousers.

3. He wanted to keep things casual, so I've not seen him for a week.

2. Try to keep it to yourself, but I'm leaving after the next set of sales results.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Can you remember a time where you didn't care about your iPhone?

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: