Sunday, March 18, 2012

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses (Last, Last, Last, Last) Last Week ; 243


Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. All about what Sophie said, but she's so immature.

9. The night seemed to go on forever.

8. The weather's so gloomy I'll be hard-pressed to find anything worthy to say.

7. I'm so excited, but I bet Steve will come along and find something to make me feel rubbish.

6. I woke up without any pants on.

5. Try eating more fibre, when did you last encounter an apple that wasn't deep fried?

4. You need to remember that accounts are the same department that caught Al Capone.

3. Stop taking all the stationary, some of us actually need paperclips for proper purposes.

2. I always take my bags for life, then forget they're in my pocket.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Someone forgot that it was her birthday, so we nipped to Tescos and bought her some no-frills vodka, she seemed quite touched.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: