Sunday, March 18, 2012

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses (Last, Last, Last, Last, Last) Last Week ; 242


Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I remember seeing smoke, but no Indians.

9. You can do it properly, or not at all.

8. He waltzed off and I had to make up the whole time.

7. They always go to play dominos, thrilling I know.

6. I take it that these pants are ones you'll be wearing for special occasions?

5. Only half the lights are on, who do I see about that?

4. It's called a suspection inspection. Sounds serious and severe, but quite quirky.

3. Treating her like that makes me want to become violent, but you've seen my lack of upper body strength.

2. She jumped forward at the lights, I missed by about a foot and a half.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. The sun was coming up over Great Western Way and I thought it looked rather beautiful, don't tell anyone.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: