Sunday, January 29, 2012

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last) Week ; 236


Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Don't fall down the front.

9. I was waiting for the one behind, but then I saw you and realised my battery had died.

8. It was built in 1894 in the same time it takes you to make a cup of tea.

7. It's a joy to experience just how unaware Margaret is.

6. There's no other man in the world who is as laid back as you.

5. There's nothing wrong with rogue-ness, but real gents frown upon it most severely.

4. I'd prefer a pasty, but I suppose a salad is just as inviting.

3. The plan will see 30,000 units moved in 18 months.

2. A limit exists, I can't take this anymore.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. He said he needed me to trust him again, and that broke it, it's over.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: