Sunday, January 29, 2012

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last) Week ; 235



Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. With his height, I'm astonished it's actually an issue.

9. The World's oldest-surviving pants suit.

8. If it had mechanical-conversion, we'd be able to annoy twice as many people in that time.

7. Basically, if I can get a big chicken, we're sorted till Monday.

6. Suspects are high, we should check their pockets.

5. Pastel colours only succeed in making you look like a sweet.

4. It's an adventure playground with plastic balls, I think it's for children.

3. My memory only goes back as far as my husband remembers.

2. Tell HR I've had enough of their tossy attotude.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You can't turn around the ethos of a company that's been badly run since the 80s.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: