Sunday, November 20, 2011

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last, Last, Last, Last) Week ; 225


Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I think she left a message, but I wouldn't bother.

9. Move over Fred Astaire, are you taking me dancing?

8. It's either called lunch, dinner or tea.

7. Practice a bit more and ring me afterwards.

6. Take over is in the air, I'd start looking at moving to the Coventry office.

5. So called 'price check' is a tremendous con.

4. If he had the organisational skills, the country wouldn't be in this state, we'd be Switzerland.

3. Oh, tune!

2. Grab onto the nearest pole, sounds odd.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Don't look, just drive.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: