Sunday, September 18, 2011

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 220


Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. If you can carry all that you've longer arms than me.

9. He was dressed as a woman, but it wasn't Thursday, so I wasn't expecting it.

8. Clive moved, Katy's got the big chair and I have a corner office with a spider plant.

7. The pub isn't as nice as it use to be before they put the grills up.

6. Steak pie, fish pie, vegetable pie, they had an offer on.

5. He needs to email her his picture and if she likes what she sees, she'll be in touch.

4. I suspect he thinks I like him, more fool him.

3. It'll never change, unless 500 customers all come in wanting the gold package.

2. Don't think the RM doesn't know what's going on, I heard agency staff will be here on Monday.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. This ensemble didn't just throw itself together you know.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

No comments: