Sunday, August 07, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 214


Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Funding is now a dirty word.

9. I want more for less, how did you know?

8. This isn't worth the screen it's written on.

7. It's typical she's got one of those, it's the only place she shops.

6. For the indoors I though a teal for the TV wall and an aqua for the rest.

5. Hating that song right now, put some Skrillex on.

4. Studies show that I don't care.

3. Careful, don't eat that, it'll go all over me.

2. We're in East Swindon, where's that?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Go and get me a box of Krispy Kreme things, and if you eat just one, it better be the custard one.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: