Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses ; 212


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Security is such a joke, I actually started laughing when they told me.

9. Are you the one who's responsible for the shoes she's wearing?

8. Sarah told Carol who told Martina and then someone decided to send me a memo about it.

7. You seem to be forgetting I'm on my lunchbreak and all I've had to eat is a macadamia nut that was slightly damp.

6. They diverted it passed the shops and now I have to get the one behind and walk in the verge for 15 minutes.

5. Get someone to press your suit, it's crumpled like a newspaper.

4. No, Chase and Status isn't a 70's comedy double-act, let me explain.

3. We could just breath less and see what effect that has on Sindy, you can guess what I'm hoping.

2. Monetarily, I've never been as well off, so you can see, I'm immensely happy now.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. She got all the way back, was heading home and a thing, god knows what, flew out of her jumper, it had come through customs and all.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: