Sunday, April 03, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week : 196


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Hey na na, what's my name... Barbara.

9. It's lighter for a whole hour more and I'm still stuck in a windowless box.

8. You need a better plan, because this one's more useless than an ethical foreign policy.

7. Don't encourage that cat, we don't need another one.

6. I like your hair, because before it only looked half finished.

5. She'll be none the wiser, we'll not tell her.

4. I said get up, what did you think I said?

3. I don't think the Gaga is of this world.

2. There's no sexier postcode than SN25, except maybe 90210.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It's not as if I walk around in nothing but my underwear all day, unless it's a Thursday.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: