Friday, April 01, 2011

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 194


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I can see the rich people from my house.

9. I was going to catch the earlier one, but I woke up 5 minutes after it had gone.

8. Is the blue part of the pattern?

7. As long as it rhymes, you've got a marketing jingle.

6. But I don't know who that is.

5. Fry off the sauce, let it thicken up and serve with some bread.

4. I'm never drinking wine again, ever.

3. Everything she's thinking she says, whether it's insulting or not.

2. There's a drinking game involving the Lib Dems, let me think of the rules.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Let the battle of the buses commence!

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: