Sunday, December 12, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 180


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. She was a force of nature.

9. It's down Fleet Street, no, the really grotty bit.

8. I've now become 17% more productive since getting divorced.

7. How many people did that and got away with it though.

6. Salmon, chicken or pasta, you have 10 seconds to decided.

5. At home last time I checked, among the mass of memories in the garage.

4. I couldn't stop laughing, then realised he was just getting warmed up.

3. Four layers, I am the Layer King!

2. There's a thaw coming, hold onto your frozen bits.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I predicted a riot and look what happened, hope they know a good glazier.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: