Sunday, November 22, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 125

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Its, it's over... I'm sorry, this is where I get off.

9. You can't fit three double-buggies on here.

8. This will knock your socks off.

7. She's lost weight but you can't really tell.

6. It's the miracle and misguidance of television that's done it.

5. Bet there's no-one else on this bus on a wet Friday that's had as big a day as me.

4. It's a big Swindon story, get me Hildy Johnson, fast!

3. When you get onto the lower deck, duck.

2. I want to go all the way, can I do that?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. No-one can read timetables any more, it's a soon-to-be-lost skill.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: