Monday, July 27, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 109

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. She's the grandmother-in-chief.

9. The clock is running.

8. Road humps be damned, here I go!

7. It smells worse than Destiny's armpit.

6. You say potato, I say ; potential chip-based meal.

5. They are mounting like a pile of unsold cardboard recycling.

4. He wrote the whole series and didn't go mad.

3. I know all the lyrics, but don't know the tune.

2. The cholesterol is washing over me right now.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. When they misspelt my job, 'booker' on the website, I had to change my phone number.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: