Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 106


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. She's hot, take a look.

9. Have you tried readjusting your RAM?

8. The icing thicken rather too quickly for my liking.

7. She'll go into the next year with a new tutor and an old attitude.

6. I shouted, threw a few things, seemed to do the trick.

5. We're at a category 3, when it goes up to 4, things will start falling from the sky.

4. I'm sick of people going on about the weather, but it has been hot, hasn't it?

3. Once they reach the end of the route the driver gets out and has a little dance.

2. Your positive thoughts have been duly noted but I'm still scared to death.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I can't believe I've just had a letter from Marks & Sparks recalling my three year old hammock, due to weather deterioration.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: