Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 94


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I've called you already, come get your dinner.

9. There's a spatula under your seat.

8. That jewellery looks awfully good on you.

7. I love his pants, perhaps too much.

6. It bothers me less as the time goes on.

5. No goat's cheese salad for you.

4. You take it out once the top starts to go brown and crispy.

3. If you want me to come round and have a look at your pipes, just tell me when.

2. It's a home opener, the game of summer.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I can't believe that the clock STILL isn't working.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: