Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 48


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. That's only two grams of fat.

9. Only twenty-five miles to go now.

8. I've got to walk on.

7. Just because McDonalds has got green seats, doesn't mean it's food is any healthier than a tin of lead paint.

6. Too late, he's already put a deposit down on it.

5. Thank god she's resigned, now I can breath out.

4. He advised me to get my head examined, I advised him to shove his up his arse.

3. I'll be so glad, bet I'm the only one.

2. When he said she was only 14 I nearly fainted.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Word is there's a secret tunnel that links all the Council offices in town, that's why you don't see any councillors on the streets anymore.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: