Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 47

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He's an agent of intolerance.

9. It's brand new, not even in the shops yet.

8. Don't get up yet.

7. That should be fair, but it's not.

6. I'm a typical white person, angry that I've had to fight my way from average to slightly above average.

5. Unless he changes his opinion I'll post it on the internet.

4. I threw him a rope and he wrapped it around his neck.

3. I haven't seen you since before the operation, were they able to save your leg?

2. The immigrants are coming and taking your jobs.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Old Town would be a lovely spot, if only there were less people.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email us at swindoncentric@mac.com or leave us a comment and your phrase could make it onto next week's list!

Get on the bus and get listening!

No comments: