Monday, March 10, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 45

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I like the fact that he salutes every time I walk past, even if it is in that peculiar way.

9. Don't rub it in there, you'll set me off again.

8. Fish and chips is like concrete, universal.

7. I can't see where you're pointing, give me the glasses.

6. I wondering if that table has adjustable legs for all heights in the market.

5. They've been booked in for a pedicure.

4. Vote or die, a cheery way to get people into democracy.

3. Use the forks, as Darth Ladel used to say.

2. I'm not sleeping, I'm just resting me eyes.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. She's partial to a piece of red snapper, whether that's a food dish, or a venereal disease, I don't know.

verheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

Get on the bus and get listening!

No comments: