Sunday, November 25, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 30


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10 . But can he afford that kind of expense?

9 . Leeks are hugely underrated.

8 . It was a long dark tunnel, what can I say?

7 . Californication is the new Desperate Housewives.

6 . He just wants to help the police.

5 . Who goes hang gliding these days, not me.

4 . I knew he was going to trip up, like when something falls off a checkout belt, you can see it happening.

3 . A fanta and a packet of wotsits is not the way to start the day.

2 . When it's sunny, it still feels mild.

And the top ten overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is.

1 . I've spent all my money on lead paint covered toys for Christmas, ho ho ho.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

Get on the bus and get listening!

No comments: