Sunday, November 18, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 29


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Lets get straight to it here.

9. Nice to meet you all.

8. When he said "with all due respect" I knew we'd started arguing.

7. Thanks mate.

6. I like to bite it in half then suck off the chocolate.

5. The court date is just before Christmas, should be rather merry.

4. No more Starbucks for me, it's all about detox.

3. They're running later for all the suicidal Christmas shoppers.

2. Obesity here I come.

And the number one overheard phrase from Swindon's buses for last week is...

1. Roadworks, they're installing that long promised missile defence shield for the town. There's a missile silo directly underneath Fleming Way.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

Get on the bus and get listening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“ I’ve been told that if I give up fried eggs……..”