Sunday, October 14, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 24


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10 . I'll send you the contract in the post.

9 . I've got no interest in your problem.

8 . No they never caught him, everyone knows where he is though.

7 . That's my favourite show.

6 . No, she's taller than you think, she comes up to here on me.

5 . I wish you'd said earlier, I could have cleaned it before I put it on.

4 . That cake gives me my fat intake for a month and a half, I'll finish it before Monday.

3 . He says he doesn't like to go on about it, but he does, all the time.

2 . I'm a real man, I know my limitations.

Here's the top ten overheard phrase from Swindon's buses from last week...

1 . She says she 'rules her roost', I always said she looked like a rather fat, shaggy crow ; so it seems we agree on one thing.

Overheard something far mroe interesting that we missed? Let us know.

No comments: