Sunday, September 30, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 22


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10 . Can I have a cigarette?

9 . Bugger it.

8 . I take it no-one's found the body yet?

7 . They're not going to do those bus changes now, not that they were going to bother me.

6 . Doesn't look like they're here yet, I'll make a run for it before they turn up.

5 . I found a hair clip in my laundry basket, he can't tell me his sideburns have got that long, he's lying.

4 . No, it gets called a Renault McCann, but you told it wrong.

3 . If he does call an election, I won't be here to vote, worse luck.

2 . I believe him, but I'm not sure for how long.

And the top ten overheard phrase from Swindon's buses last week, according to our office's tealady is...

1 . Doesn't matter how many times I told her, she insisted you spell 'hot' with an 'a', since she's a PA I shudder to think what the letters she sends out are like.

Overheard something we missed? Been told about a conversation that was far more juicy? If so, let us know.

No comments: