Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses & Boats Last Week


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses and boats from last week.

10. The story is brutal, but the information's all there.

9. Should the water come through the doors like that?

8. You could gondola this route quicker.

7. Getting your carpets wet doesn't qualify you to talk on local news about knowing what the Blitz Spirit is like.

6. It was a walk on part, but she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

5. There's a conspiracy against my conspiracy, how annoying is that?

4. You'll be able to see what time the next bus is expected, people can't read timetables anymore you see.

3. She sounded deeply unimpressed when I said I'd left my job.

2. If I wear my sunglasses at night I look like Ray Charles.

And the number one sentence overheard on Swindon's Bus and Boat Network last week is...

1. Well, look out, the flooding's going to make the price of peas to go up, start panic buying now.

Have you overheard anything more juicy than pea prices on the bus yet this week? Let us know.

No comments: