Sunday, June 03, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 10

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

1 . She saw a rat, I swear she was about to turn into one of those zombies in 28 Days Later, screaming.

2 . He keeps going on and on about the extension getting built ; any minute now he's going to be referring to it as The East Wing.

3 . Oh a concrete breeze block fell on his arm and back, he's fine, it bounced off.

4 . Their Cornish pasties should be made illegal, they are too gorgeous.

5 . Since the Big Brother started, people seem to have forgotten about Iraq.

6 . They're planning to move the Post Office into WHSmiths, maybe we'll get clubcard points on buying stamps.

7 . She said he's not a liar, he says he economical with the truth, I say he's an arse.

8 . No, I've ran out of credit.

9 . He owes me £30, he said he'd pay me in kind, arrrgghhh!

10 . I'll get off at your stop, I don't trust you to get there yourself.

Any snippets for next week? Send us a message!

No comments: