Sunday, May 06, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 6


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

1. Shine on me!

2. He always sits in the smoking room, that's why he always smells of smoke.

3. I nearly ended up in Wootton Bassett.

4. I didn't even know that was a Take That song. Mark Owen is still only 4 foot tall.

5. She said she used the election leaflets to line the cat litter tray. She's lying, she hasn't got a letterbox, let alone a cat.

6. It's as if Doctor Who can do no wrong.

7. It's not popular to say, but I'll miss Tony Blair.

8. That new B&Q is huge, you could hide a UFO in an aisle between the paint and fencing and no-one would notice.

9. No, I'm not going to sign on.

10. I'm in the union, but I never paid the membership fee. Does that mean if I drop a pallet on my foot I haven't got a leg to stand on?

No comments: