Sunday, April 22, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 4



Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

1. I really warmed to the characters.

2. They stop serving meals at 8, so we went to the Chinese.

3. Stupid cow.

4. Welcome to the World's most boring bus journey.

5. Come on, I'm sitting at the back.

6. Who said belly dancing had fallen out of fashion?

7. That bell isn't working.

8. She's doing a part-time child-care course, does she know there's no such thing as a part-time child?

9. Where do all these twats in open-top cars come from in warm weather?

10. I'm a celebrity, let me in Tom!

one more for luck

11. I give it a week, then we'll see who's crying into her designer suit.

No comments: